Xamarin Geek event is part of XMonkeys360 Community. This event mainly focus on sharing knowledge of Xamarin and what is going on in Technology. As we know these days Mobile phone become need of our daily life.so, in this XamarinGeek we explore about mobile app development with Xamarin Forms. Also we discussed about Code sharing approach, Testing, UI, DevOps, AppCenter, and Xamarin with Azure. Our Focus is to spread our knowledge to everyone learn Xamarin Native app and Xamarin Forms App Development.
- 09.00 AM to 09.15 AM – Registration
- 09.15 AM to 09.45 AM – How to Become a MicrosoftMVP by Mr.Sathish Nadarajan
- 09.45 AM to 11.00 AM – Introduction to Xamarin & Xamarin Forms by Mr.Hari Krishnan
- 11.00 AM to 11.15 AM – Break
- 11.15 AM to 12.15 PM – Introduction to Xamarin Unit and UI Testing by Mr.Anbu Mani
- 12.15 AM to 01.15 PM – Introduction to Xamarin App Center with DevOps by Mr.Abhishek Kumar
- 01.15 PM to 01.30 PM – Q&A
Mr.Sathish Nadarajan| Microsoft SharePoint MVP, @contactsathish
Mr.Anbu Mani | Microsoft MVP, @Anbu_Mani27
Anbu Mani is working Software Engineer in Changepond Technologies, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.Microsoft MVP & C# Corner MVP. Having 3+ years of experience and his area of interest is C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Xamarin Android, Xamarin Cross-platform, Windows Apps Developement, Microsoft Azure,etc.
Mr.Hari Krishnan| Product Manager, @cn_harikrishnan
Hari Krishnan is a Xamarin developer. He is working on developing custom components with Syncfusion. With over 3 years of extensive development experience after an engineering degree, Hari’s rich skill-set includes Android development, Mobile Application Development, Xamarin Development, etc. He has a core interest in latest mobile components and hybrid components development. He likes to learn and share his knowledge to the developer’s community.
Mr.Abhishek Kumar | Software Engineer, @abhishabd1